Basic Tax Preparation Training Course
In this Beginner Tax Preparation Course you will learn the basic tax preparation skills you need as a tax preparer, by logically explaining the tax law and its application in different scenarios with relevant examples included. Tax law is a very interesting topic but it cannot be easily memorized, it requires constant research and reference to the appropriate materials.
This course will have comprehensive problems that are set to help learners work through the entire process of filling a full tax return step by step.
We suggest that you take action now and enroll in this course today and get equipped with the necessary skills to kick start your career as a Tax preparer. The best part is, you can study this course at your own pace.
What you’ll Learn
- Income Tax Preparation & Law.
- How to complete a tax return form.
- How to calculate taxes using the tax formula.
- Learn the concept of filing status and dependants and their impact on taxes.
- List of items to included and not included in your gross income
- How to describe and list deduction for AGI or above the line deductions
- How to explain and list itemized deductions and how they relate to the standard deductions.
- How to conduct tax calculations using a progressive tax system.
- Learn about credits including the child tax credit, earned income credit, and education credits
- This is a comprehensive course, hence no prior knowledge is required.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn tax law.
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand how to fill out taxes.
- Tax and accounting students who would like a better explanation and practical examples of various tax concepts.
Upon completion of this course you will be fully equipped to;
- Prepare most income tax returns.
- Fully report a taxpayer’s income and deductions.
- Determine the taxpayer’s eligibility for exemptions and their filling status.
- Conduct a detailed interview with a taxpayer.
- Advise a taxpayer on the proper tax planning strategies.
- Calculate a taxpayer’s precise refund.
- Determine a taxpayer’s eligibility for deductions and credits.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
More Courses You Might Like
In this Beginner Tax Preparation Course you will learn the basic tax preparation skills you need as a tax preparer, by logically explaining the tax law and its application in different scenarios with relevant examples included.